Happy Apple. This is a Produce Portrait Special Edition.
Here is the last fresh fruit from Uncle Dan’s apple trees. The trees are still there, but they belong to someone else now. The first time I ate apples fresh from any trees, they came from this small orchard, which belonged to my grandparents at the time. Nature constantly moves and produces.
Original painting: 2021 acrylic on wood.
Framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. Matte black frame made from wood from renewable forests.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia